Annual courses – A2-C1
Coming soon! Write to us and we will notify you as soon as we open registration.
- You will get to know the main celebrations of the English-speaking world: Black Friday, Halloween, Chinese New Year, etc.
- You will learn the history and roots of all the cultures and countries where English is the official language, which serves to broaden the range of topics established in the EOI candidate guide and for the CAMBRIDGE exams.
- You will practice all the skills that will prepare you for the exam.
- Study of different accents from all over the world.
100% in English
Classes of 60 and 90 minutes.
Individuals or in groups
Small groups (max. 3 people).
Learn English with a different approach
Summer certification courses for EOI
Curso 100% online y a tu ritmo a través de nuestra plataforma de elearning.
Learn English and get ready to obtain the EOI certificate in 10 lessons, a total of 40hrs. (35hrs. of classes and 5hrs. of corrections) training with a new methodology based on short modules of 35-40 minutes that cover all the necessary skills to be able to successfully do the EOI exam in the Valencian Community.
At the end of each lesson, a recording is sent to the teacher to correct the personal presentation, linguistic mediation etc., together with a writing to correct related to the subject of the lesson.
Acceso gratuito a las dos primeras lecciones
Necesitas una cuenta gratuita para acceder a los ejercicios.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the timetable of the conversation classes for the intensive summer courses for the EOI certification?
The timetable of the intensive summer courses for EOI certification are every morning from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday). In the afternoons, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday).
We also offer morning classes one Saturday a month.
How many hours per week do you recommend to improve my English in the annual courses?
From level B1-C2, at least one 90 minute class per week is recommended.
On the other hand, if your only option to learn and become familiar with English is through our courses, it will take you longer than if you read books in English, watch series in English, write in English or if you play video games in English.
Do you feel you are not up to it? Say it with me: Yes, I can!
How many students are in each group?
In Yes, I Can! English we work with small groups with a maximum of 3 students of a similar level. In order to create a group of 3, you have to take a level test to ensure that the level and objectives of the 3 students are similar.
- The first class is free and serves to evaluate the level of the students, their strengths and weaknesses, in all skills, written and oral comprehension, written and oral production, through various activities, in addition to the planning of objectives, and the time needed for their completion. Prior to this, students must have taken a level test provided by YES, I CAN! ENGLISH AND if applicable, signed the contract between individuals.
- Classes are generally held online via the Zoom platform or at the client’s home.
- Free registration, material included depending on the length of the course. For annual courses, the material is usually not included. The cost will be approximately between €30 and €40.
- Classes are paid in advance. If a class is canceled with less than 24 hours notice, without medical justification, and without intention of recovery, the class is charged.
- Classes that are paid monthly have a 5% discount.
- If they represent more than 3 hours a week they have a 7% discount.
- Classes that are paid per term have a 7% discount.
- These discounts are not applicable in combination with other discounts that may be offered from time to time via social networks.
- Payments can be made by Bizum, bank transfer or in cash.
- Classes of 1.5 hrs. per week are recommended for B1 / B2 / C1 / C2 as a minimum, when the objective is to achieve certification.
- The private classes linked to the modules are subject to the availability of the teaching staff. The available times are usually every morning from 10 am to 3 pm. Monday to Thursday from 8 pm to 9 pm. Fridays from 6 pm to 9 pm There will also be one Saturday morning a month for these classes.
- Clients must accept all of the conditions and those related to the protection of their data.